- THE BIBLE is the complete and only divine revelation, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- GOD is eternally one. He is also eternally the Father, the Son, and the Spirit, the three being distinct but not separate.
- CHRIST is both the complete God and the perfect man. He was divinely conceived in the womb of a human virgin, lived a genuine human life on earth, and died a vicarious and all-inclusive death on the cross. After three days He resurrected bodily and ascended to the heavens. He is now in glory, still fully God and fully man. He will return to reign over the earth in the millennium and in eternity.
- THE SPIRIT, the third of the Trinity, is equally God. All that the Father has and is, is expressed by the Son; and all that the Son has and is, is realized as the Spirit.
- MAN is unable to fulfill the requirements of God’s righteousness, holiness, and glory, and thus is in need of God’s salvation. Because of Christ’s death on the cross, which fulfilled all of God’s requirements, God forgives, justifies, and reconciles those who believe in Jesus Christ and His work.
- THE BELIEVERS, based on Christ’s redemption, are regenerated by God with His Spirit that they may become His children possessing His life and nature. They enjoy a daily salvation in His Body in this age and the eternal salvation in the coming age and in eternity.
- THE NEW JERUSALEM as the consummation of God’s salvation will be the mutual habitation of the redeeming God and His redeemed elect for eternity.